Messing around creating the holding page for We Made a Show. It needs to go live asap because the web address has been bought and is on the We Made a Party posters around uni and I got us listed on typethatilike. The party logo will go to an online PDF, the pub quiz logo will click through to the DNA site. And I need to put the twitter link on there.
Just waiting to get the hosting sorted and get the holding page up. Then after hand-in I can start adding the images of work to the actual site.
In case you missed it - for hand-in on the 10th May I need -
2-5 images 580px wide or videos (must be uploaded to vimeo), a bio/description of around 40 words and links to portfolio sites/ twitter (3 max). These should be uploaded to dropbox. See facebook/ emails for log-in details.
This is the completed A-Z page. Very happy with how this has turned out. The layout really compliments the animations and the colour scheme works well as always.
Testing out the app on iPad. Today we were having trouble with having linked buttons in the scrollable areas of the app.
We did some research into nested interactive elements, and with a little bit of trial and error we got it to work.
So now we have completed four features of the app, and just need to work on the actual interviews and content now.
Building this app is challenging and a new thing for us. We went to the workshops from Hannah and Vogue on the basic functions. But as with web design, we like to do mini celebrations when things work how we want it to.
Top: My idea to explain dingbats. In Illustrator with notes. Put it in Dropbox
Bottom: Megan’s gif. Rather than do all the letters it just spells out Dingbats